Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

All things new!

It's a new year, folks! New year, new month... new everything. Each time another year rolls around, I start thinking of all that I want to be different. How can this year be better than last year?

Since my recent "journey", I've realized a lot of things, but most importantly that my life is GREAT! I just have to let those great things drive me rather than the not-so-great moments that generally come down to all the excruciating work that is just plain parenting.

I'm choosing to focus on the fun!

I'm making my decision to pay attention to the progress made by each child.

I'm saying YES to the things God has planned & NO to the things I think "sound like a good idea"!

This blog is certainly one area that I feel like is a HUGE "yes"! In this new year, which is my 2nd year of blogging, I have some pretty awesome goals. Some are big, some are small. Either way, I can't wait to share them with you all!!!

Here's to a happy, healthy, HILARIOUS 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment