Pages

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Coffee & Christmas

Baby Ezrah is 2 1/2 weeks old & we've had quite a crazy couple of weeks!

First off, I'm glad to say that his spitting up is not caused by mommy's coffee!! Praise the Lord!! Lol. Unfortunately it is a broccoli issue, so I have to find a different lunch solution... perhaps a post on some high protein, quick lunch ideas in the future... :)

I also should say MERRY Christmas!! We had an amazing time last Sunday. Since we have a newborn, we made sure that our families came to us (no cousins though, so we kept germ spreading to a minimum). It was an entire day of grandparents, hugs & presents.

I posted on facebook this week that Christmas is just different when you have kids. It's all about them & only a little about you. But even the little bit about you becomes about them when you see what they have given you. It shows their heart & soul in one little gift they've picked out for you.
This year my 6 year old gave me a silver necklace that says "MOM". It's not overly fancy or expensive. He picked it out in June, after Mothers Day was over, & hid it until Christmas. He was so proud to see me open it. He was even MORE proud to see me wear it!

I hope you all had a fantastic time with your families! I will post again after the new year!!

No comments:

Post a Comment