Pages

Monday, October 8, 2012

Here we go again...


Just when I think I'm super mom...

Just when I think I've got such well-behaved children...

Just when I think I've figured stuff out...

We hit a new stage.

This past week, that stage has included:
• baby eating MANY non-edible items that would make you cringe
• baby learning to crawl up the stairs
• baby learning that there's stuff INSIDE the toilet
• baby finding where mommy keeps diapers
• baby discovering where the trash cans are
• baby figuring out how to bite a hole in his sippy cup
• baby learning how to dump all water from said cup through said hole
• baby giving up his beloved 3rd evening nap that used to give us time to make dinner
• baby's schedule adjusting around the newly missing nap
• baby eating dropped dinner off the floor when mommy trips over baby that crawled behind her feet

... does anyone else see a trend? That sweet, sweet, precious baby!
How can a 10month old cause so much damage?!?!

I apparently am getting out of "baby" stage and quickly entering "toddler" stage. He's still only crawling, thank goodness! But walking is soon to come.

Don't misunderstand me either- he is as sweet as they come! I just have to re-adjust! Isn't that what parenting is about though? Constantly re-adjusting to your children's ages, stages & development.

Whether or not that's normal for a parent... It's still exhausting! So on that note, I'm off to have a date with my husband.
We're watching a movie while we fold laundry. I'm just livin on the edge, my friends... Livin on the edge! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment