Pages

Sunday, May 27, 2012

New Name REVEALED

Today is the day!

I've been mulling over names for weeks now & finally decided!

What do I spend most days doing, most nights folding & what am I NOT doing as I blog? LAUNDRY! It's the one thing that no matter what, will always be there. I can use paper plates & avoid dishes. We can play outside & avoid the toy cleanup. The thing is, we have to wear clothes... and then they have to be washed. We cloth diaper, so that puts me at an average of 26 loads of laundry each week. Some weeks its more, usually never less.

As I have been looking through names scribbled on paper, they all seemed like they could work. I wanted something that described who I am, but wasn't cheesy. Ha! This was my husband's idea & that just makes it even better! :)

So, welcome to my blog: "Every Day Is Laundry Day"
Be on the lookout for new blog days & lots of fun... I am so happy to have you all along for the ride!


No comments:

Post a Comment