Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Come to Me

There's a song I've had on repeat for a few weeks now! It's "Come To Me" off "The Loft Sessions" from Bethel Music in Redding, CA. The verses are deep & awesome, but the chorus & bridge are what do it for me...



Come to Me
I am all you need
Come to Me
I'm your everything

I am your anchor in the wind & the waves
I am your steadfast, don't be afraid
Though your heart & flesh may fail you, I'm your faithful strength
I am with you wherever you go



It's been such great strength for me! HE is my faithful strength! HE is the anchor! What a blessing that someone else is the anchor, because let me tell ya... I am SOOOO not the anchor! Haha!

When the laundry is piled taller than my children, and I don't remember who's teeth got brushed this week, and we're running around from playdates to dance class to Daycamp... I just have to trust in that faithful strength!

The Bible says the JOY OF THE LORD is my strength! I'm so very glad!

No comments:

Post a Comment