Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Friday Top Ten- lost items

Miss 5 year old... she's fun, she's creative, she's fabulous, she's a little messy... & she loses things! Like, usually one half of anything that should be a pair!

I cleaned out our van this week! Oy vey! The things I "found" we're both surprising & repulsing. I found several of my lovely daughter's belongings.

So, this week's top ten?!
THE TOP TEN ITEMS BELONGING TO MY 5 YEAR OLD that were found in the van...

1. 4 apple cores. That girl could eat her weight in apples! But it's almost impossible for her to get them in the trash! We've come a long way... we are at least getting MOST in the trash now! :)

2. Approximately 16 hair bands & 10 clips. Her hair stays in tact ON THE WAY to whatever location, but instantly comes out on the way home!

3. Raisins in the window ledge. No biggie, right?! Well, they used to be grapes! Ha!

4. Bracelets. Lots of bracelets.

5. Crayons. Lots of crayons.

6. A nice stack of mini notebooks & "I Can Read" books. She likes to keep busy in the 10minutes it takes us to get most places.

7. A pair of dance tights. I assume they fell out of her bag & that's how they got lost in the great abyss that is called Eliza's cup holder! I don't know...

8. 3 purses. Girls need lots of purses.

9. Sparkles... like all over the floor!

10. My favorite part: 4 shoes. NONE OF WHICH BELONG TO ONE ANOTHER! Haha! They all have matches inside the house. First of all, how have we not found these until now? Maybe they were buried under all the apples & books & hair bands & grapes turned raisins... Secondly, how did she make it in the house with only one shoe on? I'm kind of impressed, to be honest! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment