Pages

Sunday, March 1, 2015

Where I've been

It's been a couple of months...

I wanted to update you all on where I'm at and what has been going on.

About halfway through the Baby Steps to Natural Living series, I realized that I have been doing some extra work... & then I was given a very good idea.

I have given you all the first few steps. I feel that before I go into health, nutrition & all the DIY stuff that goes along with it, I need to be real with you all. I am still working through all of this crunchiness. It is a long journey, this natural one.

So, in light of that, I have decided to do something big. I will be researching these topics a little more in the coming months. I want you all to have updated, valid information. When I have completed all of my studying and digging, I plan to release this entire series as an E-Book.

This is something that I believe will benefit many of us. I *wish* I would have had something like this when I began my natural journey years ago.

Be watching for release dates &, of course, lots of fun stuff leading up to that.
In the meantime, I'll keep posting my weird stories & you can follow along as we do life with the Splendid Six.

XOXO
Kourtney

No comments:

Post a Comment