Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Day 12 LINKS

As promised, my friends... it's time for some LINKS!

Here are my favorite Vitamins & Supplements that we use:

Our kids use:
JUICE PLUS

WE USE (& love):
doTERRA's Lifelong Vitality Pack


Vitamin D

Vitamin C

Magnesium

Since the Lifelong Vitality has an Omega supplement, we are good on our oils. However, the kids also take an Omega supplement. Barlene's is super yummy... it tastes like a Dreamsicle.


We all also take a probiotic. We will chat about the reasons for that in the coming days, but for the moment here is what the adults at our house use:
My hubby like THIS

I like THIS 

& then what the kiddos use.


That's all for today's link round-up... See you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I've heard really good things about the doTerra vitamins! I think I need to get some for my hubby to try.

    ReplyDelete