Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

LABOR DAY FUN!

It's LABOR DAY! I hope you all are enjoying spending time with your families. I plan to chill with my babies & then we are having a barbecue at the park with friends this evening.

BUT do you know what today reminds me of?? Anyone??

YEP! Childbirth.
The days I labored & birthed 5 of the MOST beautiful children in the world. (Biased? Probably.)



Now, I do realize that "labor day" has nothing to do with childbirth labor, but despite this holiday for all you hard-working individuals... let's have a little fun!

Throughout today, I will be posting birth stories. Some will be mine. Some are Guest-posts. At the end of today, I will RE-POST my most popular post yet... Ezrah's Birth Story.
Pretty much for all you birth-lovers out there... this will be the best Labor Day yet!

ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment