Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2012

A long week...


Well, it's been quite a long couple of weeks. It feels like when one child has a rough week... they all adopt a rough week!
We've had non-nappers, tummy troubled toddlers, hair cutters, party planners & teeth sprouters... not to mention our grammy broke her foot... so this momma has been surviving on caffeine & string cheese!

Haha! Do you moms do that? I sometimes get to the end of a day & realized I've had granola bars, string cheese, a lot of coffee, and an apple. So I load up on water & calories half-way through the day. It's terrible!!

I wish there were a way to keep moving throughout a busy day, yet still have hugged every child, read to them, nursed the baby, and YES, eaten 3 full meals plus snacks for a nursing momma! It's exhausting trying to fit it all in!

Our new "schedule" is maintaining the bare minimum, but I have so much more that I would love to fit into a day!! There just aren't enough hours!

I guess that means the fall baking, crafts, and extra school stuff is out... because I'm not about to sacrifice those hugs. Maybe a meal, but never a hug!! :)

Good luck in your upcoming week mommas! Personally, I have TONS of laundry I'm behind on, my own momma in a cast for the next 8weeks & a huge list for an "American Girl Spa" party I'm giving my soon to be 6 year old for her birthday! It's gonna be a wild week... bring it on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment