Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

It's all coming back to me...

It's Monday... again! So, I started watching my nephew last week. I have him a half day each day while his momma works. He is 2, like my ladybug (4 months apart) & reminding me of what my life was like just 2 years ago when kiddo #3 was this age.
I am exhausted! Haha!

The funny thing to me though, is that he's learned something this week... his Aunt knows all the tricks! :)

This is not my first 2 yr old boy RODEO! It's like that scanner for carry-ons at the airport. He walks past me, & I can see right through him. Haha! AND his tricks don't work on ME... I have 5 kids, not much does.

I've also learned something this week. 2 year old boys are all the same! Different personalities- YES! My boys are like night & day! But the way they go about things is the same.

• They like trucks, cars, & all things that go fast.

• They like lions, tigers, dinosaurs & things that ROAAAAAR!!!

•They like to be outside. A lot!

• They ALWAYS say "no" if you ask "are you poopy?"

• They like to play fight & wrestle, even if it's just their toys doing it.

• They CAN BE very sweet.

• They don't ever stop moving.

• If they get quiet- you better find them... FAST!

I'm back in the swing of things this week & it's cracking me up. It took me a full week to remember.

So, this week... I'm ready for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment