Pages

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Top Ten... BEDTIME

Top Ten things my children tell me @ bedtime

10. "Noooooooooo!!!!!"

9. "Are you gonna pray?"
Yes son, just like I do every night.

8. "Are you gonna sing my song?"
Yes son, just like I do every night.

7. "I'm so hungry"
Something about a bed apparently burns all your calories in about 10 seconds. ;)

6. "Will you lay with me?"
Yes, I'm in your bed aren't I? :)

5. "I'm thirsty"
Although they might be, they're each only allowed a sip... unless I wanna change 4 sheets in the night! Haha! I don't. :)

4. "I have to go potty!"
Usually this is an attempt to get one more sip of water. Smart!

3. "I just tooted next to you."
Never fails! Just as the masses have settled down & I'm about to leave the room, some one gets gassy. Giggles then erupt from everyone who hears.

2. "I had a good day today, mommy!"
I love laying next to them as they calm down, listening to their favorite parts of the day.

1. "I love you, mommy!"
This is the best one of all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment