Pages

Monday, November 12, 2012

Top Ten... I don't want to do school!!!

Top Ten Reasons my 7year old doesn't want to do school
{Don't tell him, but he doesn't have an option}

10. "I don't waaaaaaaant tooooo!"
(if you hold it out really long the want alone becomes its own excuse)

9. "My work is harder than the little kids work." Well, yes. That's kinda how it works. Sorry!

8. "I am hungry"

7. "I am tired"

6. "My knee hurts" He uses this one a lot. Lol. It cracks me up!

5. "I don't know how to do this!" We of course have done it several times, AND I'm willing to help more, if it will become a question rather than a whine.

4. "I'm thirsty!"

3. "It's not fun!" I don't recall math ever being fun. But we sure do try!

2. "I dropped my pencil!" really? Haha! What does he think my answer to that will be? 'Oh, you dropped it? Let's cancel school then.' Yeah right.

1. "I have to go to the bathroom!" Always. Never fails. Halfway through math worksheets he gets the urge. :)

So, homeschool moms... spill the beans...
How do you get your kids excited to do school each day? Or just do it without constant whining... I'd take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment