Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

We're back!


We're baaaack.....

Happy Monday friends! It’s here again. Do you mommas dread the beginning of the week like I do? It’s especially hard after the holidays!

It seems like every Monday I am so overwhelmed at all the stuff I have to do, whether it’s just another normal week or not. Mondays are just mentally exhausting! Not to mention, one of my children has some major social anxiety, so the day after a Sunday is just brutal! He uses so much effort to just make it through a Sunday at church, that by the time we get to a Monday, he’s done!

My mom gave me a cute, pink coffee mug last year at Christmas. It has a scripture on the side… Philipians 4:13. “I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength”. This has become one of my life verses. I painted it on my (now) 7 year old's wall to help him remember that nothing is "too hard". What a reminder for us moms!

I can do the dishes through Christ.
I can break up one more argument through Christ.
I can fold the laundry through Christ.
I can be patient through Christ.
I can change {what seems like} the 100th diaper through Christ… although thanks to my NEWLY POTTY TRAINED ladybug, it’s a few less!

It doesn’t matter how big the problem is! If it’s something you have to conquer today, you can do it! Don’t start off feeling like a failure! Lean on HIM to help you through instead. Take a deep breath & know he’s got it covered. He’s given you the strength & the energy to get it done! Not that one more cup of coffee could hurt though… J

Have a great day, mommas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment