Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Top Ten... June 8

Wow! What a week! My apologies for missing our usual Momma Monday, but I've been trying to rest & recover after about 3 days with a blocked milk duct that turned mastitis... YUCK!

Anyway, it's been quite a week! On to the TOP TEN things from my week!

1. Baby Ezrah is developing such an amazing personality! I love his humor & sweetness... & complete adoration of the important people in his life!

2. While I was down this week, I got to rest. Michael took off a half day while my mom came in the morning, then the other 2 days he was scheduled off. It was so great to rest, recover & have my mind & spirit refreshed! The pain, fever, aches & exhaustion were TERRIBLE, but the constant nursing, extra baby cuddles & time to myself were just what this momma needed!

3. My oldest son definitely stepped up this week. He became so helpful when mommy couldn't do it all! Such a blessing!!

4. I've SO enjoyed working on fun projects for Eli's 4th birthday! Can. Not. WAIT! :D

5. Our garden is growing & the pumpkins, peppers, watermelons are going CRAZY! So much fun to watch! :)

6. Miss Eliza has been helping me with the party projects. She's the most amazing crayon peeler I've ever met! Ha!

7. I'm totally enjoying Eliza's flowers from her dance recital! Haha- they still make me happy, even if they're not mine! :)

8. Little Ester has recently become her own little person. She's spunky, independent & oh so stylish!! :)

9. I just looked outside to see my boys playing pirates. Hats, hooks, swords... The whole bit. HILARIOUS! :)

10. My husband is #10. Without him, there wouldn't be an "us", & we wouldn't have 1-9. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment