Pages

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Top Ten

This was such an amazing week! I hope you all had as much fun as me... or something like that! :)
Here's this week's Top Ten...

1. Our first trip to SnoBiz for snow cones! My husband & I used to hang out there in the summer. One summer, we went EVERY DAY from Memorial Day til August. Haha! I love taking the kids!!

2. My baby Ezrah is 5 months old & he said Mama this week! *sigh* My mommy heart is very happy. :)

3. We had a couple of rainy days. I love the rain! How it makes everything feel fresh & new. It washes away the dirt & gives life to the plants... just love it!!

4. Our 2 year old has been especially TWO this week. It's not a favorite thing this week, but sure has added to the excitement! Ha!

5. My little rock star, Eli lost a tooth! It's been dangling for a while, so I've been waiting for this for weeks! He was so excited! His toothless grin said it all!!

6. I realized how similar I am to my oldest son today! At least in certain aspects of our personalities. I had never noticed before!

7. My daughter's first dance recital was tonight. I loved every part of this crazy week of practices, dress rehearsal, putting on stage makeup, a bazillion bobbie pins... she & I had so much fun! Tonight she told me it was as good as her birthday!! ;)

8. Essie's face as she watched the big girls dance... it was magical!

9. Birthday party preparations are underway for my little guy's 4th birthday next week! That always makes me smile.

10. My lower level is mostly picked up after this crazy busy week. That right there could be #1-10!

Enjoy your weekend... have a BLESSED sabbath tomorrow! More new posts will start on Monday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment