Pages

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Friday Top Ten... on Saturday

Aaaah... the kids are getting tucked in by daddy, the baby just nursed & is playing in my room...
I'm sitting down for the first time all day.

As I reflect on my week, I feel like this has been a super-productive past few days, but MAN- I am tired! So, I am gonna put my feet up for about 5 minutes before I have to wash diapers, sweep the floor & get clothes ready for church tomorrow. If you suddenly see a line of letters like this...

sssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

You'll know I fell asleep... ;)

Until then, here's the top ten moments from this week:

1. My little boys were both sick through Monday, so I was able to get some extra cuddles in. I was sad to see them sick, but loved those sweet hugs!!!

2. We moved the tv out of the family room. We wanted our "family room" to not be centered around it any more. Since then, OH the fun we have had! Music, games & creativity have graced our evenings! I could not be happier!

3. Little Ezrah's top teeth are coming in. HA! They are HUGE! He got the British side of the family's teeth I guess! :)

4. We went to the zoo on daddy's day off! It was stupendous! Such a fun time! Little ladybug has been talking about those penguins & elephants all week! Precious.

5. I started doing some freezer cooking! It is ROCKING my world! A post to come on that one soon...

6. I bought these cloths from a company called "Norwex". It's an entire line of anti-bac cloths & cleaning stuff, with NO toxic chemicals! I literally just use water! AND it gets things cleaner than with the yucky, toxic cleaners! FOR REAL! If I had taken some before and after shots, you all would be amazed! I did the highchairs, counters, some hand-wash only dishes, permanent marker stains, & even CARPET stains! Next is my stroller & the kids carseats. I am pumped!

7. Pinterest. Enough said.

8. When you feel like your house has stayed mostly picked-up/clean, something inside of you feels like a success! Today, as I reflect on my week... ah, success!

9. My husband is hilarious. He just makes me smile. He is just silly & the kids love him & that makes me love him even more! <3

10. This moment right now... I am nursing the baby to sleep, with my feet up, in a quiet room & writing. Doesn't get much better than this, folks!

Enjoy your weekend ladies & gentlemen! We'll meet again on Monday when we get to start all over! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment