Pages

Sunday, August 12, 2012

When life gets crazy...

I came home from church this afternoon & felt the need to chill while the baby slept & I got some stuff done. I put on the playlist from Ezrah's home birth. Wow! It is better than I remembered! No wonder that whole home birth deal went so well. ;)

For anyone who wishes to enjoy some of the same relaxing, super-calming atmosphere...

1.Jesus Culture, Come Away with Me
2.Kari Jobe, No Sweeter Name
3.Misty Edwards, Glance
4.Kari Jobe, Come to Me
5.Jesus Culture, I Want to Know You
6.Jesus Culture, My Soul Longs For You
7.Jesus Culture, Let It Rain
8.Rick Pino, Your Love Is Like
9.Kari Jobe, The More I Seek You
10.Shane & Shane, Your Grace Is Sufficient
11.Chris Quilala, I Was Made To Worship You
12.Rita Springer, Worth It All
(the song playing as I pushed out my sweet baby boy... In case anyone cares to know!)
13.Shane & Shane, He Is Exalted
14.10th Avenue North, By Your Side
15.Jesus Culture, Show Me Your Glory
16.Hillsong, God Is Able (acoustic)
17.Misty Edwards, You Won't Relent

Enjoy the peacefulness...
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment